Historic Center of the 2,000 Year-Old City
Non-stop running time: One Hour and Fifteen Minutes
- You'll see the Piazza Navona,
- The spot where Julius Caesar was assassinated,
- Cosmic Caravaggio's, Incredible Coffee,
- Art that tricks your eye, Gelato that delights your palate,
- Enter the Pantheon: the world's perfect ancient building.
- Stroll through the streets of Vecchia Roma, or Old Rome.
- Run into a church for a quick look at a Renaissance masterpiece.
- Duck into a courtyard to view a Baroque Beauty.
- See the remains of ancient Temples, Baths and Latrines.
- Drink sweet, delicious water from fountains still fed by Roman springs.
- View a brilliant study of perspective painted on a ceiling,
- See a Michelangelo sculpture in Rome's only Gothic church,
- Stop at the Caffe where Tartuffo was invented. It's a chocolate ice cream dream.
- See a Renaissance Palace and
- Look architectural jewels by the brilliant Bernini and Borromini.
- Wander where the ancient and the hip sit side by side.
Start: Pantheon Square
End: Piazza Navona